Thai chicken pasta bake is a dish that is both healthy and delicious. It has a lot of vegetables and protein, so it can be enjoyed by all Looking for more pasta noodle recipe? Click here!!!
- 3 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
- Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
1 each: 409 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 474mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 33g protein.
Sharing is caring!