📌2 cups keto chocolate chips * See notes
📌1/4 tsp coconut oil
📌1/2 cup coconut butter softened ** see notes
• Line a 18-count mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners and set aside.
• In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt your coconut oil with chocolate chips.
• Moving quickly, coat the bottom and sides of the muffin liners with melted chocolate. Ensure a little is leftover to top with later. Place the chocolate coated muffin tins in the freezer to firm up.
• Once firm, drizzle the coconut butter amongst the cups. Top with the remaining chocolate and freeze until firm.
* Any sugar free chocolate or chocolate chips will work
** Your coconut butter should be drippy and spoonable. If it is hard, you should either melt it or place the jar in hot water until smooth.
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Coconut Cups should be kept frozen. For a smooth and creamy consistency, allow thawing slightly at room temperature.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 2g