• 1 Head Cabbage cored (see photos above)
• 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 2 Tablespoons Mild Tasting Oil (see notes below)
• 1 Pound Ground Beef or ground turkey
• 4 Tablespoons Low Carb Taco Seasoning or 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
• 1 Cup Low Carb Nacho Cheese
• 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
• 2 Cups Lettuce shredded
• 1 Tomatoes diced + deseeded
1. Bring a pot of water large enough to submerge your head of cabbage to boil.
2. Once boiling, add the cored cabbage and allow the cabbage to cook for two minutes.
3. Use 2 sets of tongs to remove 1 cabbage leaf at a time from the cabbage. If they aren't easy to remove, you'll need the cabbage to cook a little longer. Well need 12 stemmed cabbage leaves for our crunch wraps, so save the center of the cabbage for another recipe.
4. Set cabbage aside on a plate while we prep the filling.
1. Remove the thick part of the cabbage leaves by sliding a sharp knife over the top.
2. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheddar into flat 4" round circles.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 6 minutes, or until the edges start to brown around the edges.
5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add beef, breaking up with the back of your spoon into small pieces as it cooks. Cook until completely brown.
7. Drain excess fat from the pan, then return pan to heat.
8. Stir in taco seasoning and 2/3 cup of water. Cook for 2-4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
See full recipe here: