👩🦰 Jeannet Weurman
"I have been using the hoop most evenings for 20 or so minutes while watching TV. It had been recommended I use a hula hoop to build up core muscle strength as I spend hours a day sitting at a desk and am having sciatic nerve pain down my leg. I can't say it has helped with that yet, but I do feel better overall – stronger, with more energy and spring in my step. I can't compare this hoop with others, as it's the only one I've used, but I haven't had any issues with it. It was easy to assemble and I now split it into half for storage during the day (slots behind my bed, so you don't' see it) and just put it together again when I use it. It took me about 5 minutes for my body to remember hooping as a child and to get back into a rhythm to be able to keep going without the hoop dropping to the floor all the time. If you feel in any way attracted to the idea, try it! It's fun and you can watch TV at the same time, so you don't get bored. Oh – and you don't need a huge space to do it in. I live in a small studio room. I would say I have 2.5m squared for my hooping. I can fully recommend both the hoop and the hooping! "
• Extra wide design 100cm (39") and weighs 1.2kg (2.65lb) – Recommended for beginner/intermediate weighted hula Hoop users
• An effective way to burn calories, improve posture, lose weight, tone up, have fun and much more.
• New version: comes as 8 separate sections that can be quickly assembled and dissembled – easy to store and transport. Use 7 sections for children 10 year+
• Upgraded design is much more effective than normal hula hoops – burns up to 300 calories per session
• Highly durable plastic core which is covered with soft EVA foam – comfortable for user and easy to clear.
#weightloss #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #slimmingworld #slimmingworlduk ⠀
#bodymagic #swbodymagic #fitness #exercise #workout #hulahoop #weightedhoop #weightedhulahoop #fitnesshoop #resultsport #resultsportshop #results #strongwomen #strongisbeautiful #toning #abs #womenwithmuscles #fitnessjourney